Grab your spurs and your debugger.
CocoaDevHouse is an somewhat impromptu “unconference” styled after SuperHappyDevHouse?, and BarCamp? aimed at bringing Mac developers, and other Mac enthusiasts together. CocoaDevHouseTexas is aimed at bringing as many Mac developers and enthusiasts together with good mexican food and good conversation and quite possibly, some good code. If you’re interested in “sponsoring” CocoaDevHouseTexas scroll down to the “Sponsors” section.
Austin Attractions Austin is quite literally an oasis of cool in the middle of Texas, so feel free, if you’re travelling from Dallas, or Houston, to stay overnight. Austin has great live music venues, such as Stubb’s. or Emo’s. Austin is also home to the University of Texas, and 6th street, where all the cool people of Austin hang out.
Across the street from the original CocoaDevHouse Location on 6th Street between Lavaca and Guadalupe. Awaiting final confirmation. Details to follow. Location will be posted HERE as soon as we get final approval. Check back here like every 8 minutes…
CocoaDevHouseTexas is set to occur on Saturday, September 9th, 2015
- Chris Forsythe (Houston) aim:omgwtfsco aim:headliner321 jabber:firstname.lastname@example.org freenode:The_Tick
- R. Tyler Ballance (San Antonio) aim:agentdero skype:agentdero jabber:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dustin Bachrach (San Antonio) aim:debachrach254 skype:ahdustin
- Blake Burris (Dallas) aim:cocoaradio skype:cocoaradio
- Giovanni Gallucci (Plano) aim:giovannigallucci skype:giovannigallucci The Agency Blog | Queso Compuesto | MediaSwamp?
- whurley aim:whurleyvision jabber:email@example.com
- Paul Litvak (Austin) aim:paullitv
- Thomas Hallock (Austin) aim:hallockthomas skype:thomashallock
- Todd M
- ZacWhite? would like to attend, but Austin is really freakin’ far. aim:cubeman http://zacwhite.com/
- Vicki Farmer would come if it got postponed to a different weekend. (Going to be at Photoshop World on the 9th.) (And the Tulsa Scottish Games on the 16th.) (My life, and welcome to it. ;D)
- Add yourself below
- Chris Griego (Allen) (No final address or time the morning of the event? No thanks.)
- Mike Griego (Plano)
Although CocoaDevHouse is an unofficial non-profit organization, we will accept sponsorship. Sponsorship will earn you or your company the gratitude of many a Mac developer/enthusiast, as well as being linked from the CocoaDevHouseTexas page, as well as participating bloggers (i.e. when posting about CocoaDevHouseTexas, all you need to do is say “Special thanks to Company X for catering Chuy’s for the event” for example).
What needs to be covered
CocoaDevHouseTexas needs a venue, preferably in Austin.– Venue & Bartender Graft Sponsorship provided by The Agency Blog & Queso Compuesto Techs-Mex Podcast
- Food and refreshments (Austin has some great mexican resturants, if one could cater, that would be fantastic).
SVGA Projector of some kind in order to project presentations onto the side of a wall/bus/large manI can bring a projector (Giovanni Galucci)
- i suck at computers R. Tyler Ballance’s Blog
- JakeDahn.com Jake Dahn’s Blog
- DBachrach.com Dustin Bachrach’s Blog
- The Agency Blog “Giovanni Gallucci’s Blog”
- Cocoa Junkie Paul Litvak’s Blog
- Blake Burris for CocoaRadio
- Queso Compuesto